MasterCPE Online CPA CPE Courses
Check Your State Board CPA Licensing Requirements
Wyoming CPA CPE
Please note: The CPE Information provided in this section relates to CPAs only.
[Return to state selection]
1/1 to 12/31 over a rolling three-year period
120 hours, 80 hours of which must be in Code A subjects
4 hour approved course on the provisions of the Wyoming CPA Act and Wyoming Rules and Regulations within six (6) months of the date of the initial permit and a 4 hour approved course every three years thereafter.
- The maximum credit for instructors is 50%, or 60 hours with no repetitions.
- The maximum credit for articles/books, 25% or 30 hours, provided a copy of publication is available.
- Independent study is accepted under a qualified sponsor/provider who has met the applicable program standards. Independent study is limited to 12 hours in any renewal period.
- Courses taken to obtain the initial baccalaureate degree will not count toward meeting CPE requirements.
- Self-study credits are not limited
- Half credits are accepted after first hour of CPE.
Wyoming Board of Certified Public Accountants
2020 Carey Avenue, Suite 702
Cheyenne, WY 82002