MasterCPE Online CPA CPE Courses
Check Your State Board CPA Licensing Requirements
Maryland CPA CPE
Please note: The CPE Information provided in this section relates to CPAs only.
[Return to state selection]
Biennial based on date of issuance
01/01 to 12/31 biennially
4 hours of professional ethics
- Authorship credits are limited to 10 hours for each published article. There is no limit to the number of published articles reported for CPE.
- Instructor credits are limited to 45 hours and are based on contact hours of teaching. Three credits are granted for each class hour, which includes two hours of preparation time.
- The CPE earnings rate for teaching a college or university course is 15 hours for each semester hour credit and 10 hours for each quarter hour credit.
- Peer Review credits are limited to 16 hours. A peer reviewer may allocate a maximum of 8 hours for a report review; 12 hours for an engagement review; and 16 hours for a system review.
- No half credits are accepted.
Maryland State Board of Public Accountancy
500 N. Calvert Street, 3rd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21202-3651