Check Your State Board CPA Licensing Requirements
Indiana CPA CPE
Please note: The CPE Information provided in this section relates to CPAs only.
[Return to state selection]
1/1 to 12/31 triennially
120, with a minimum of 20 hours per year
4 credits every reporting period. The Ethics for Accountants course fulfills this requirement.
12 hours of Accounting & Auditing are required.
- No less than 20 hours per calendar year.
- Self study is limited to 60 hours/50% of the required 120 hours.
- No less than 10% of the total hours (12 hours) for the reporting period must be in Accounting and/or Auditing.
- CPA Exam coaching courses are allowed 10 CPE credits.
- Enrolled Agent exam coaching courses are allowed 10 CPE credits.
- Half credits are allowed after the first hour.
Indiana Board of Accountancy
Indiana Govenrment Center S.
402 West Washington Street, Room W072
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2246