The complexities of financial regulations and accounting pronouncements and the impact of global competition present businesses and executives with a demanding environment. Along with the necessary technical financial experience that a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) must possess, many other skills and attributes are required to address the challenges of the role. This course will discuss many key skills and attributes that contribute to the success of CFOs.
Delivery Method: Online Interactive Self Study
Advanced Preparation: None
Policies: Click here
Category: Business Management and Organization
Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Passing Score: 70%
For More Detail:
1. Understand the importance of leadership and the positive actions that exhibit leadership.
2. Assess your personal and organizational integrity.
3. Recognize other skills in addition to financial reporting expertise that contribute to success.
4. Consider and take steps to improve self-confidence.
5. Understand the significance of emotional intelligence and its impact on business success.
For More Objectives:
CPA: Suitable for all CPAs
IRS: Enrolled Agents Program Number