||Yes. MasterCPE is a NASBA provider. Sponsor number: 112530
||1/1 to 12/31 over a rolling three-year period
||120 hours, with 20 hours per year
||4 hours. The Ethics for Accountants course fulfills this requirement.
- The maximum credit for published articles/books is 60 hours per publication.
- The maximum credit for instructors is 60 hours per course per year without repetitions unless there have been substantial changes in material.
- Teachers in any approved programs will receive two additional hours credit for study for each hour taught (totaling three hours for each hour taught) for the first time they teach a course.
- University or college courses; One semester hour credit equals 15 CPE hours; one quarter hour credit equals 10 CPE hours.
- Principles of Accounting does not count for credit for attendance or instruction.
- In order for Self-Study courses to qualify for CPE credit in WV, the program must be approved by NASBA or the AICPA.
- Licensees shall receive 1/2 credit for each hour spent teaching tax courses to VITA volunteers in any three-year rolling period.
West Virginia Board of Accountancy
106 Capitol Street
Charleston, WV 25301-2610