||1/1 to 12/31 triennially
||4 hours in board approved ethics and regulations CPE.
- Non-technical CPE credit is limited to 24 CPE hours per 3-year period. Non-technical subjects are: Communication skills; Interpersonal management skills; Leadership and personal development skills; Client and public relations; Practice development; Motivational and behavioral courses; and Speed reading and memory building.
- Authorship/Publication Requirement - after the first 30 hours, any additional credit will be determined by the Board.
- For both undergraduate and graduate courses one quarter credit equals 10 CPE credit hours and one semester credit equals 15 CPE credit hours.
- Practice Review is limited to 32 hours of technical CPE credit each calendar year.
- Credit for instruction is limited to 72 hours.
- Half credits are allowed after the first hour.
- Self-study is allowed full credit if interactive; half credit otherwise. MasterCPE courses are interactive, worth full credit.
Washington State Board of Accountancy
PO Box 9131
Olympia, WA 98507-9131