ADD ETHICS FOR UTAH ACCOUNTANTS AND GET 10% OFF!
Elevate your professional conduct with our ethics course for accountants. Gain practical insights, navigate dilemmas, and stay compliant with legal requirements, ensuring ethical excellence in your practice.
HURRY! ORDER NOW AND GET 10% OFF.
Special Sale Price: $32.35
This is a 4 hour course for Utah covering standards of professional conduct and business practices adhered to by accountants such as CPAs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients and other members of their profession. It also presents the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and an approach –the threats and safeguards approach –to coping with ethical dilemmas. The course includes 1 CPE hour of education on the Utah Certified Public Accountant Licensing Act and Certified Public Accountant Licensing Act Rules, and 3 CPE hours of ethics.
1. Recognize ethical reasoning used by accountants.
1. Identify different principles and rules of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
2. Identify independence and objectivity issues.
3. Recognize ethical standards and violations.
1. Identify the requirements of CPAs as highlighted in the Utah CPA Licensing Act and Rules.
HURRY! START NOW BEFORE TIME EXPIRES!
THIS LIMITED TIME DEAL EXPIRES IN:
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved