ADD ETHICS FOR OREGON ACCOUNTANTS AND GET 10% OFF!
Elevate your professional conduct with our ethics course for accountants. Gain practical insights, navigate dilemmas, and stay compliant with legal requirements, ensuring ethical excellence in your practice.
HURRY! ORDER NOW AND GET 10% OFF.
Special Sale Price: $32.35
This is an ethics course for Oregon CPAs covering standards of professional conduct and business practices for CPAs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients and other members of their profession. It presents ethical reasoning and the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct to assist with coping with ethical dilemmas. Chapter 3 covers the Oregon Statutes, Rules, and Code of Professional Conduct. An overview of recent case studies pertaining to Board rules is included in the Appendix.
1. Recognize ethical reasoning used by accountants.
1. Identify different principles and rules of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
2. Identify independence and objectivity issues.
3. Recognize ethical standards and violations.
1. Recognize rules as presented in Oregon Revised Statutes Chapter 673.
2. Identify requirements of the Division 30: Code of Professional Conduct.
3. Recognize CPE requirements as stated in Division 40: Continuing Professional Education.
4. Recognize recent case studies pertaining to ethics and professional responsibility
HURRY! START NOW BEFORE TIME EXPIRES!
THIS LIMITED TIME DEAL EXPIRES IN:
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved