ADD ETHICS FOR OHIO ACCOUNTANTS AND GET 10% OFF!
Elevate your professional conduct with our ethics course for accountants. Gain practical insights, navigate dilemmas, and stay compliant with legal requirements, ensuring ethical excellence in your practice.
HURRY! ORDER NOW AND GET 10% OFF.
Special Sale Price: $26.96
This is an ethics course for Ohio CPAs covering standards of professional conduct and business practices adhered to by accountants such as CPAs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients and other members of their profession. It also presents an approach –the threats and safeguards approach -to coping with ethical dilemmas. Also included are some cases of AICPA ethics violations. Chapter 3 covers Ohio Professional Standards and Responsibilities.
1. Recognize ethical reasoning used by accountants.
1. Identify different principles and rules of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
2. Identify independence and objectivity issues. 3. Recognize ethical standards and violations.
1. Identify key sections of the Accountancy Board Law, including advertising, use of designations, and disciplinary actions.
2. Recognize Ohio Laws and Rules of the Accountancy Board, including accounting standards and ethics standards.
HURRY! START NOW BEFORE TIME EXPIRES!
THIS LIMITED TIME DEAL EXPIRES IN:
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved