ADD ETHICS FOR NEW YORK ACCOUNTANTS AND GET 10% OFF!
Elevate your professional conduct with our ethics course for accountants. Gain practical insights, navigate dilemmas, and stay compliant with legal requirements, ensuring ethical excellence in your practice.
HURRY! ORDER NOW AND GET 10% OFF.
Special Sale Price: $32.35
This is an ethics course for New York CPAs covering standards of professional conduct and business practices adhered to by accountants such as CPAs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients and other members of their profession. It also presents an approach –the threats and safeguards approach -to coping with ethical dilemmas. Also included are some cases of AICPA ethics violations. Chapter 3 deals specifically with New York State rules on ethics as found in the NYS Law, Rules and Regulations.
1. Recognize ethical reasoning used by accountants.
1. Identify different principles and rules of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
2. Identify independence and objectivity issues.
3. Recognize ethical standards and violations.
1. Recognize conduct deemed unprofessional by the state of New York.
2. Identify rules for work paper retention and reportable events.
3. Recognize rules on ethics for commissions and referral fees, and the competency requirements for attest and compilation services.
HURRY! START NOW BEFORE TIME EXPIRES!
THIS LIMITED TIME DEAL EXPIRES IN:
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved