ADD ETHICS FOR MISSISSIPPI ACCOUNTANTS AND GET 10% OFF!
Elevate your professional conduct with our ethics course for accountants. Gain practical insights, navigate dilemmas, and stay compliant with legal requirements, ensuring ethical excellence in your practice.
HURRY! ORDER NOW AND GET 10% OFF.
Special Sale Price: $32.35
This course is designed to meet the 4 hour ethics CPE requirement (3 hours, general, 1 hour, state-specific) for Mississippi CPAs. It also covers standards of professional conduct and business practices adhered to by CPAs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients and other members of their profession.
1. Recognize ethical reasoning used by accountants.
1. Identify different principles and rules of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
2. Identify independence and objectivity issues.
3. Recognize ethical standards and violations.
1. Recognize Mississippi Rules and Regulations of the Accountancy Board, including accounting standards and rules of conduct, requirements for certificates, continuing education and compliance assurance program.
HURRY! START NOW BEFORE TIME EXPIRES!
THIS LIMITED TIME DEAL EXPIRES IN:
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved