ADD ETHICS FOR IDAHO ACCOUNTANTS AND GET 10% OFF!
Elevate your professional conduct with our ethics course for accountants. Gain practical insights, navigate dilemmas, and stay compliant with legal requirements, ensuring ethical excellence in your practice.
HURRY! ORDER NOW AND GET 10% OFF.
Special Sale Price: $32.35
This is an ethics course for Idaho CPAs covering standards of professional conduct and business practices adhered to by accountants such as CPAs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients and other members of their profession. It also presents an approach –the threats and safeguards approach -to coping with ethical dilemmas. A review of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct is covered in Chapter 2. Chapter 3 covers Idaho State Specific Ethics.
1. Recognize ethical reasoning used by accountants.
1. Identify different principles and rules of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
2. Identify independence and objectivity issues.
3. Recognize ethical standards and violations.
1. Identify key elements of the Accountancy rules, including good moral character, renewal requirements, and practice privileges.
2. Recognize the rules of professional conduct included in the Idaho Accountancy Rules.
3. Recognize rules for continuing education, peer review and fees and fines, as highlighted in the Accountancy Rules.
HURRY! START NOW BEFORE TIME EXPIRES!
THIS LIMITED TIME DEAL EXPIRES IN:
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved