ADD ETHICS FOR FLORIDA ACCOUNTANTS AND GET 10% OFF!
Elevate your professional conduct with our ethics course for accountants. Gain practical insights, navigate dilemmas, and stay compliant with legal requirements, ensuring ethical excellence in your practice.
HURRY! ORDER NOW AND GET 10% OFF.
Special Sale Price: $32.35
This is an ethics course designed for Florida CPAs covering standards of professional conduct and business practices adhered to by accountants such as CPAs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients and other members of their profession. It also presents an ethical overview, the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and the threats and safeguards approach to coping with ethical dilemmas. Chapter 3 covers Florida Ethics, including a review of key sections within Chapter 61H1: Administrative Code, Chapter 473: Regulation of Professions and Occupations – Public Accountancy, and Chapter 455: Business and Professional Regulation: General Provisions. Provider Number: 0006223, Course Number: 0018800
1. Recognize ethical reasoning used by accountants.
1. Identify different principles and rules of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
2. Identify independence and objectivity issues. 3. Recognize ethical standards and violations.
1. Identify key sections of the Florida Statutes, including Chapter 455 Business and Professional Regulation: General Provisions, and Chapter 473, Regulation of Professions and Occupations – Public Accountancy.
2. Recognize Florida Administrative Codes for the Public Accounting profession, including key sections from within Chapter 61H1-19 thru 39 Board of Accountancy Rules.
HURRY! START NOW BEFORE TIME EXPIRES!
THIS LIMITED TIME DEAL EXPIRES IN:
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved