ADD ETHICS FOR ARIZONA ACCOUNTANTS AND GET 10% OFF!
Elevate your professional conduct with our ethics course for accountants. Gain practical insights, navigate dilemmas, and stay compliant with legal requirements, ensuring ethical excellence in your practice.
HURRY! ORDER NOW AND GET 10% OFF.
Special Sale Price: $32.35
This is an ethics course covering standards of professional conduct and business practices adhered to by accountants such as CPAs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice, and fairness when dealing with the public, clients, and other members of their profession. It also presents an approach – the conceptual framework approach – to coping with ethical dilemmas. The Sarbanes-Oxley Act and its impact on business ethics, internal control requirements, and the CPA’s responsibilities are summarized. Moreover, a brief discussion of the AICPA’s Standards for Tax Service and the IMA’s Statement of Ethical Professional Practice are included. Finally, it identifies different disciplinary systems within the profession and provides guidance on how to respond to an ethics inquiry from the AICPA. It includes examples to illustrate the application of various ethical standards.
1. Identify different principles and rules of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
2. Identify independence and objectivity issues.
3. Recognize ethical standards and violations.
1. Identify the key issues of corporate responsibility law (Sarbanes-Oxley act) that influence auditor independence.
2. Identify licensing and disciplinary mechanisms within the profession.
3. Identify the ethical standards required of accountants and financial professionals by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA).
HURRY! START NOW BEFORE TIME EXPIRES!
THIS LIMITED TIME DEAL EXPIRES IN:
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved