This training course provide an introduction to using Excel for financial analysis. The student will be introduced to data manipulation in Excel, financial functions available, and other aspects of the program.
Delivery Method: Online Self Study
Advanced Preparation: None
Policies: Click here
Jay R. Carlson
Category: Computer Software
Field of Study: NA
Passing Score: 70%
For More Detail:
Module 1: Introduction to Formulas in Microsoft Excel
1. Learn what a formula is.
2. Learn how to use Relative References.
3. How and when to use Absolute References.
4. How Excel uses Operator Precedence when calculating formulas.
Module 2: Using Excel Formulas in Financial Analysis
1. Learn what the PMT function is, and how it is used.
2. Learn what the CUMIPMT function is, and how it is used.
3. Learn what the FV function is, and how it is used.
4. Learn what the DB function is, and how it is used.
5. Learn what the NPER function is, and how it is used.
6. Learn what the RATE function is, and how it is used.
For More Objectives:
CPA: Suitable for all CPAs
IRS: Enrolled Agents Program Number