This training document introduces you to using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts within Excel 2007. You will learn how to use pivots to manipulate data available in an Excel spreadsheet. You will work with columns and rows, and learn how to summarize data, such as the Sum and Average functions. You will learn how to open and use PivotChart Tools, including chart types, chart designs, and add chart titles. This training will also instruct how to import data from an external source.
Delivery Method: Online Self Study
Advanced Preparation: None
Policies: Click here
Jay R. Carlson
Category: Computer Software
Field of Study:
Passing Score: 70%
For More Detail:
Module 1: What is this Pivot Thing Anyway?
1. Define what pivot does.
2. Create a pivot table.
3. Manipulate data in a pivot table by moving columns and rows.
4. Summarize Data by using common functions, such as Sum and Average.
Module 2: Pivot Charts
1. Create a pivot chart.
2. Manipulate data in a pivot chart.
3. Customize the pivot chart design.
4. Change the pivot chart type.
For More Objectives:
CPA: Suitable for all CPAs
IRS: Enrolled Agents Program Number